CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

9 MONTHS!!!



I definatly can not believe my little boy is 9 months old already! I decided to take my own pictures this time instead so they are not perfect to me but I think we captured some funny moments. He was sure into the plants or he was just hungry since he just wanted to eat them. He makes everyone think I don't feed him. I promice I do!!! So - then we got his cool car at Other Mothers (a really awesome store with used but still nice baby stuff.) I think we scored on this one. He had to sit next to it the whole car ride home since it didn't fit in out new cars trunk. He screamed the whole way home and was so tired he took a 2 hour nap then played with it. It is just the greatest thing ever.

1 comment:

Our little corner said...

too cute! we just got bryson one of those cars too and he loves it! I love westly's smile!