CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

tuGboAT tiMe

My new addiction is Craigslist. I have been looking for a slide/swingset for Wessy but came across this tugboat for a super deal. Jason and I zoomed over and picked it up. He uses it as a pool now but when it gets cooler we are going to put sand in it for his MANDITORY OUTSIDE TIME BEFORE BATH! It has a steering wheel so it is even cooler to Wes!
Another new one for Wes is chewing on anything these days. Yes he is probably still teething but this is just another FUNNY KID thing he does. It's kinda nice when you can't find a binky you can stick anything in his mouth and he is TOTALLY COOL with it.
Daddy's EXTRA COOL CONTRAPTION. Notice there is no fence - YEAH - everyone slows down to take a look and what we are up to...
MY LITTLE FISHY

3 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

We love Craigslist too! Great find! It was fun to see you guys. We will give you better notice next time so we can spend a little more time with you all. Your little boy is so so cute! Maybe when we come next the girls will be more fun to play with

Amy said...

Oh, he is so cute I just want to squeeze him!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?? I mean really..I have to find you through blog stalking! You look so great and you have such a good lookin' boy!!!! How are things??