CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Westley's early Birthday Bash

When my brother Eric and his wife Nellie were visiting from Cali in September we decided to have an early Birthday party for Wessy so they could see him covered in cake. He did not like the singing at all but got used to the cake very quick.
"Hey this stuff in pretty YUMMY!"

Dalton got a ripstik so I tried my mad skills out! Dalton is awesome already so maybe I will get it sometime! Wessy loves to go for walks every night!

2 comments:

Nellie K. Neves said...

That was a really fun trip! I love the new pics of Wessy! Can't wait to come up again!

Our little corner said...

I love how Westley's eyes are right on the cake during the picture :) Too cute! Your brothers are so old now! I can't believe it! I still think they are like 5 :p Tell your parents hello! I miss them!