CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Introducing...

Mason Donald Jaussi
June 18, 2009 @ 7:46 a.m.
9lb. 4oz. / 22in.Mommy's First Loves
Daddy and his Newest Little Man

Mason's always makes this face...pretty cute!
He still just squeeks which is also very cute and is
becoming an infamous pee/pooper as soon as the
diaper comes off. How do you stop this? I have no idea but
good thing he has lots of clothes and blankets!
He is doing wonderful though, jaundice is finally gone.
Just like Westley we had to suppliment with formula
for a couple of days. I just don't make something that
they need to get ride of it...? Anyway - he eats a ton, especially
at night, so I am a little tired! But it's all well worth it!



Mommy and Mason
I love this picture!


Westley meeting his baby brother. He was very
unsure the first day but day by day has gotten a lot
better. Wes learned to plug his ears (very humorous!) the
second day at the hospital but actually shares his blanky if
Mason is crying. As soon as he stops Westley takes it
right back of course but it's the thought
that counts, right! I can not wait untill these
two can play together and entertain one another!
I love My Boys to pieces!!!
Thank you to everyone who helped us and
prayed for us! It's so wonderful to know how
much everyone cares! We love you all!
Very BIG thank you to my Wonderful Hubby!
I could not handle all this without you!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, so sweet! Can't tell for sure, but I think he looks a little more like you than Westley did. And I can't believe how big Westley is! Congratulations Mags! Love you!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Saw your name on Nellie's blog so stopped in to take a peek. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have adorable boys! Boys are the best, especially 2, but I may be biased!