CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Lucky Peak

Jason's Grandpa recently gave us his old boat. Luckily it runs great! Jason now has a project to fix up and play with when he needs time alone (usually Wes ends up playing with him). We take it out almost every week to (Jason's new favorite lake) Lucky Peak. It's only a 30 min. drive!
We've found our own little sandy beach area for the boys to play.
Westley and Dalton playing in the sand I look terrible but I love Mason's onesie!
I love MOM!

Mason loves the boat ride! The boat is quite large so it's not too bumpy and he gets the #1 spot under the canopy in the shade. Doesn't he look so relaxed!

Jason Kneeboarding! Go BABE!



Wes screamed everytime someone jumped the wake, it was so cute. I hope he will learn in a couple years and not be afraid. For now... he is ok with wearing his life jacket so that is good enough for me!







No comments: